Blooming Sentiments: Thoughtful Card Messages for Sending Flowers
Sending flowers is a wonderful way to convey a range of emotions, from love and appreciation to sympathy and support. Alongside the beautiful blooms, a heartfelt card message can amplify the impact of your gesture. However, finding the right words to express your sentiments can sometimes be challenging. In this blog, we provide meaningful card messages to accompany your floral gifts.
Administrative Professionals Week Card Messages
- Your hard work and diligence are an inspiration to everyone, and indispensable to me.
- Thanks for being on my team! Great job!
- Keep up the great work!
- Thank you for all you do!
- Your hard work and dedication are appreciated today and all year.
Anniversary Card Messages
- For all these years you have been my first thought in the morning and my last thought at night.
- Every year with you is sweeter than the last.
- You are my endless love.
- You have dressed my hopes and dreams with rainbows.
- Celebrating us!
- Still looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you.
- I’d do it again . . . and again . . . and again!
- My love for you grows and grows with each passing year.
- One rose for every year you’ve brightened my life.
- If I had to do it over, I would marry you again and again.
- With many happy wishes for joy in your hearts.
- Happy anniversary, to my partner, my best friend.
Apology Card Messages
- Accept these flowers in place of the words I said.
- I wouldn’t have made a mistake with my mouth shut.
- I’m wrong – you’re right.
- I muffed it! I’m so sorry!
- I’ll never forgive myself…but I’m hoping you will. I’m sorry.
- I may not be perfect, but my apology is close.
- Will these keys let me out of the doghouse? I’m sorry.
Baby Card Messages
- Congratulations! May your baby be blessed, his/her road forward a blessed adventure!
- We share in your celebration of the new life you created!
- We welcome your dear new child to this world with love.
- Congratulations, and enjoy the years together!
- A little one brings so much fun!
- Enjoy this special time!
- Babies are special, babies are fun, congratulations on your new little one!
- Welcome to the family!
- I’m not an expert on babies yet, but I sure can take care of Mom!
- Another miracle in this world. Welcome!
Birthday Card Messages
- Celebrating you!
- Wishing you a year filled with the same joy you bring to others!
- Hoping your wishes come true year after year.
- Like a fine wine, you improve each year.
- The day you were born is a daily celebration.
- Wishing you a very happy birthday . . . and many more!
- You’re not getting older, you’re getting better.
- May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.
- Love on your birthday and everyday.
- Enjoy this gift that’s as beautiful as the birthday girl herself.
Cheer Up Card Messages
- Every time you see these blooms, remember someone is thinking of you!
- “To everything there is a season.” I’ll be here for you until this passes.
- Thinking of you!
- May things get better soon.
- Sending sunny thoughts to brighten your day.
- Hope this brightens your day!
- I hope these ruin a perfectly bad day.
Congratulations Card Messages
- Congratulations on one of your best moments!
- Stunning performance!
- Sheer perfection!
- This calls for a celebration!
- Let’s celebrate!
- Congratulations – you did it!
- Hip, Hip, Hooray!
- Congratulations and best wishes!
- A standing ovation for you!
- Congratulations from the whole bunch!
Father’s Day Card Messages
- Thank you for the unique combination of your tenderness and your strength.
- Your courage and vision are beacons to fulfill my own dreams.
- Thank you for being my Father and my friend.
- You’re the best!
- Thanks for all you do.
- Your love and patience have not gone unnoticed.
- Thanks for always being there when I needed you.
- Take time to enjoy your favorite things – you deserve it.
- Posies for my pop!
Housewarming Card Messages
- May those who visit your home feel the love residing there.
- May you and your family grow strong in your new home.
- Hope your new house becomes a home.
- Congratulations – the move is over!
- You made it!
- Relax and enjoy your wonderful new home!
- May happiness & love move in with you.
- There’s no place like home! Congratulations.
- May you and your family enjoy years of happy times in your new home.
- May you create countless memories in your new home.
Just Because Card Messages
- The pure joy of the unexpected can be a source of wonder to me!
- Loving the people I know allows me to know the people I love!
- For the best reason of all – none.
- May your day be as wonderful as you are.
- Just because you’re you.
- I hope you’re my friend forever. Because that’s how long I’m gonna need you!
- To brighten your day!
- Hope these make your ordinary day, extraordinary!
Love/Romance Card Messages
- All my love.
- Love and kisses.
- You take my breath away…today and every day.
- With you it’s Valentine’s Day 365 days a year.
- I send a kiss inside the petals of each rose…
- You are the love of my life.
- You are the reason I’m alive.
- “True love is friendship set on fire.” (French Proverb)
- Roses are red, violets are blue, what would I do without you!?
- Always and forever.
- I wish there were more ways to say all that you are to me. Love always.
- My heart is filled with love for you.
- Flowers today. Fireworks tonight!
- I usually tell you “I love you” two or three times a day. Today I’ll make it a dozen.
- How sweet it is to be loved by you!
- If actions speak louder than words, this is my way of shouting.
- I don’t need a holiday to say I love you.
- I’m delivering you a kiss to last all week.
Mother’s Day Card Messages
- If I have never said thank you for bringing me into the world I’d like to do that now.
- If there was a day for everything you have given to me as a mother, it would be Mother’s Day every day.
- Thanks for always helping me to remember what is important in life… and today it is you!
- You’re the best!
- Thanks for all you do.
- No way I’d miss this – Happy Mother’s Day.
- Hope your day is sunshine and flowers with happy thoughts to fill the house.
- Mom, you’re the best. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day.
- There’s never been a minute I wasn’t glad you were my Mom. (Except when you goofed up my bangs!)
Sympathy Card Messages
- Please know our loving thoughts embrace you.
- Please accept these flowers and hear the words we are not able to speak.
- My thoughts and prayers are with you.
- Thinking of you in these difficult times.
- May the peace that comes from the memories of love shared comfort you now and in the days ahead.
- Our hearts are filled with sorrow.
- We’re sharing your sorrow.
- With deepest sympathy.
- In loving memory.
- With heartfelt condolences.
- Fondest remembrances.
- May you take comfort in knowing there is one more angel above us.
- You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Thank You Card Messages
- Thank you for the gift of you!
- Sending love along with a thankful heart.
- You have a special way of making the world a better place.
- Even if every flower in the world had a voice I couldn’t send as many as it would take to say thanks enough!
- Thanks a bunch!
- Thanks for everything.
- Thanks – you really made a difference.
- Thank you just isn’t enough! You’re the best!
- Thank you for all you do – you are a true friend.
- I couldn’t have done it without you. Thank you.
- You made my heart smile!
Thinking of You/Across the Miles
- Sorry I am away, but soon I will be home to stay. My heart flies like a dove, because you are the one I love.
- Tucked inside these flowers are thoughts from afar.
- Every time you look at these flowers know that someone far away is thinking of you.
- Blowing you a kiss from across the miles.
- Sending you a floral hug!
- Wish I were there.
- The miles cannot separate our hearts!
- So far and yet so near you.
- Miss you!
- Thinking about you is one of my favorite “thinks”.
- Missing you and sending my/our love.
Valentine’s Day Card Messages
- (For flowers delivered on February 13th): Couldn’t wait another day to say I Love You!
- (For flowers delivered on February 13th): I love you so much I couldn’t wait for Valentine’s Day!
- Cupid’s aim is still pretty good.
- Today is a very special day for sending all my love your way!
- With you it’s Valentine’s Day 365 days a year.
Women’s Day Card Messages
- I admire you. Happy Women’s Day!
- You’re my hero. Happy Women’s Day!
- You have a special way of making the world a better place. Happy Women’s Day!
- Thanks for all you do. Happy Women’s Day!
- Thank you for always being there. Happy Women’s Day!
- There’s never been a minute I wasn’t glad you were my (Mom, Grandma, Friend, Sister, Neighbor, Teacher etc.) Happy Women’s Day!
- Thanks — you really make a difference. Happy Women’s Day!
- Thank you just isn’t enough! You’re the best! Happy Women’s Day!
- Thank you for all you do — you are a true friend. Happy Women’s Day!
- Sending love along with a thankful heart. Happy Women’s Day!
Safnow.org, “Creative Card Messages When Sending Flowers,” https://safnow.org/aboutflowers/quick-links/ordering-advice/creative-card-messages/#holiday